| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rochester, Mn in August is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98.6mm (3.9in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Rochester, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rochester, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rochester, Mn:
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) NNW
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) NNW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) WNW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) W
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) W
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) W
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) W
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) WSW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) SW
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) SW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SSW
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) E
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 100.3 kms (62.3 miles) E
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) S
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SE
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSE
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE